YakPak Megu

วันพุธที่ 24 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551



Brand: YakPak


This lightweight bag comes in fun printed canvas or soft sweatshirt fabric. Complete with built-in pockets and an inside zip compartment, this shoulder bag makes a great addition to any outfit.

I absolutely love this bag!! I've had tons of bags in the past (even high end designer bags) and this is thus far my favorite. It fits everything: my blackberry, bulky wallet, keys, ipod, small lotion bottle, water bottle, and a small book. I love the little pockets on the side (I place my keys and phone in them, so it's easier access). The bag is great quality and very easy to clean. Also, I was worried about it being to big/bulky, but it's the PERFECT SIZE!! And I love how I can pull anything out of my bag w/out having to take off the straps. I'm a petite girl and I don't like those huge (overwhelming) bags, but this bag is not too big and not too small. I always get compliments on my yak-pak, even my 40 something year old co-worker ordered one after seeing mine. I can't rav enough! I love the patterns and I love the satin lining inside. It's absolutely the best!! I can't wait to order more patterns!

This bag is cute, well made, and it arrived quickly. I could buy all their bags and not have enough!

0 ความคิดเห็น: