Nine West Fold Over Clutch

วันอังคารที่ 16 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2551



From Nine West


Nine West offers a quick edit of the runways - pinpointing the must have looks of the season translating what is fun, hip and of the moment. It is trend right handbags that you will reach for in your closet again and again. Nine West is sure to be your trusted resource for everyday chic style.

I bought 2 different colors of the same bag based on the above reviews. The bag measures 14" across the top and 15.5" across the base, height before folding over is about 11". I think it's rather long for a clutch. You may wish to see the reviews for Nine West Medium Fold Over Clutch as the measurements given are similar to mine. Thank goodness I bought during the sale so I don't feel so bad.

I do not usely buy purses. I show this purse, and loved the style. When I started using it, it was hot. It upgrades any outfit you're wearing.

0 ความคิดเห็น: