Brand: Vera Bradley
Curved zip closure and zippered outside pocket with narrow trim detail
Three interior slip-in pockets hold cell phone and more
Includes a slim, flat shoulder strap and removable baseboard
This style is a perfect size for everyday wear or even just to use on the weekends. The strap is flat and not too wide, the size of the bag is perfect and I was able to fit a lot of stuff in this purse without it being overstuffed or heavy. Vera Bradley bags are essential when traveling. Used this for a weekend in NYC and I was able to carry all my essentials, plus more and it hardly felt like I had a purse on my shoulder. Outside zip pocket was convenient for lip gloss, money, or cell phone. Shipping was prompt by Amazon - I would buy from them again. You won't be disappointed in any of the Vera Bradley bags - but this size especially fits the bill!
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น