Large Top Buckle Tote - Black, Brown or Red

วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2551



Brand: Vitalio Vera


These purses have a top zipper closure - Measures approx. 13'' Height, 13.5'' Length, 4.75'' Width.
Hardware is silver tone - Pebble-finish simulated leather body.
Fabric lining - A zipper pocket, an open pocket and a cell phone holder inside
Interior is split into 2 compartments with zpper pouch-style dividing wall.
Additional zipper pocket on the back of the bag - The shoulder strap has an 8'' drop.

I bought the brown color but I had no idea that there's a red one also. I will definitely buy one more after they stock up with the reds (as of right now, they are sold out! That's how popular they are, I guess). It's very soft and it has lots of compartments inside. I am impressed with the packaging. You could give this as a present and you could fool them into thinking that this is worth more than its $35 dollar price tag. Well, if I didn't pay for it myself, I would have been fooled. Like I said, I'm no purse-person.

0 ความคิดเห็น: