Baggu Reusable Shopping Tote - 6-Pack

วันจันทร์ที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2551



From BAGGU

I have had other reusable shopping totes that I had purchased in the grocery store or elsewhere but they always end up at home, used as beach bags or in my trunk filled with shoes or other things that are not groceries. I was attracted to the idea of a bag that was large but could be compact enough to stuff a couple into my glove box and have me forget about it. I've used these a few times already and they're great! They really do fit 2x as much as a regular grocery bag and what's even better is that the straps are wide enough that you can hang them on your shoulders (as you would a purse) enabling you to be able to walk home with your groceries comfortably or walk to multiple stores with your bags in tow. I've used them at the grocery store, farmers market, and even Target. I keep one in my purse, one in my husband's car and the other 4 in the glove compartment of my car.

0 ความคิดเห็น: