From Nine West
The basic tote with a modern, sleek outlook and a roomy interior to hold all your essentials.
It's all In The Bag, and we mean ALL, with this large tote from Nine West. The soft, but structured, nylon body has gorgeous, leather-look trim in a classic style that will coordinate with all your favorite low-key looks. It also has multiple compartments and pockets to organize your day effortlessly.
I bought this bag so that I could use it when traveling, since it had roomy outside pockets for easy storing of documents, tickets, paperback, etc. and ample interior for make-up, toiletries, etc. Also, zippers for safety. My trip happened to be cancelled but, in the meantime, I find that I am using the tote all the time ... and I just ordered it in black, for the winter. (I was afraid it would be discontinued) When I first spotted it at Macy's, it had a tag on it that said: "Get Totally Organized" and I find it does help. Made of 100% nylon, this bag is feather light and the handles sized just right for slipping under the arm or hold by the hand.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น