Loop Design The Edie Factory Girl Warhol Tote,Bags (Handbags/Totes) for Women

วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2551



Brand: Loop Design

Loop Design The Edie Factory Girl Warhol Tote,Bags (Handbags/Totes) for Women: Bananas may be the best fruit on the planet. Theyre sleek fashionable and definitely and object of art as the Edie Factory Girl Warhol Tote from Loop illustrates. This fun striped bag features a bold banana print with matching change purse and includes a removable Andy Warhol pin.

I was in desperate need for a bag and since I hate backpacks and all my tote bags were too small I decided to purchase this one. I read the comments here and they all said this tote bag was roomy. They were right. I like that I can fit all my books for school and love that it has pockets and a thing to put my keys on. I later found out my friend had the exact same bag and she didn't purchase it online but at a store here in Sacramento, CA. It was half the price and I felt like a complete dweeb. Oh well.

0 ความคิดเห็น: