Brand: Vitalio Vera
These purses have a top zipper closure - Measures approx. 12'' Height, 12'' Length, 4.25'' Width.
Hardware is silver tone - Pebble-finish simulated leather body.
Grey satin fabric lining - A zipper pocket, an open pocket and a cell phone holder inside
Interior is split into 2 compartments with zpper pouch-style dividing wall.
Additional zipper pocket on the back of the bag - The shoulder strap has an 8'' drop.
Hardware is silver tone - Pebble-finish simulated leather body.
Grey satin fabric lining - A zipper pocket, an open pocket and a cell phone holder inside
Interior is split into 2 compartments with zpper pouch-style dividing wall.
Additional zipper pocket on the back of the bag - The shoulder strap has an 8'' drop.
I had this on my wish list and received it as a present. This bag was better than I hoped. It's big enough and has enough compartments that I ditched the diaper bag and my other purse. It came in a nice cloth cover/bag which made a good impression when I opened the box. Comfortable strap too.
The bag was just as described. It is very nice leather. Delivery time was short. The cost was more then reasonable. Easy transaction.
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น