From Calvin Klein
Calvin Klein uniquely combines modern minimalism with retro touches in this nappa leather flight bag for mile-high style.
For the stylish girl on the go, the Lux Nappa flight bag from Calvin Klein is perfect for a weekend getaway or an every day, carry all tote for the girl that has everything. Interior and exterior pockets will help keep you organized, while the double rolled leather straps will easily slip through your wrist or stay put over your shoulder.
I own this bag in the Mink which is a soft taupe. This bag is exceptional in every way. The leather is heavenly, there are cell phone and PDA pockets on one side with a zippered compartment on the other with an open space behind the zippered pocket. I love this so much I'm contemplating the eggplant as well. The quality is unbelievable. You cannot go wrong with this one!
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น