From Travelon
Travelon 3-Compartment Expandable Shoulder Bag
Fabulous bag for foreign travel! Took it to Paris and could easily wear it under my coat, and with the long strap, it remained very accessible to get metro tickets, currency, etc. Lots of compartments and the extension gave me as much room as a much larger handbag. Great, well-made product and so nice to have it in purple. Very pleased with this product at a great price!
The bag is attractive, and the multiple compartments, within which one may stow eyeglasses, a mobile phone, and the like, would be quite convenient for travel. I would use it as an 'everyday bag' were it not for two drawbacks. First, for all the ingenious design, there is no 'built in wallet' with convenient access to notes and change - and that is my primary need day to day. Second, the main, middle compartment is open at the top, and anything placed within it could be easily lost or swiped. That same compartment contains the removable key chain - odd, since I cannot imagine anyone would want keys to be in an open section. I still will give the bag four stars, because it is a fine value at the price, is available in various colours, and could be convenient for travel, with ample space for one's passport, phone, glasses and the like. I am only disappointed because I actually was looking for a bag for daily use (and finding multi compartment bags which are compact and colourful is often a futile task.)
สมัครสมาชิก:
ส่งความคิดเห็น (Atom)
0 ความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น